Rules and Membership Guidelines
As a member of Cebu Blogging Community, you are required to adhere to the rules stated below:
As A Blogger / Member
- You must own at least one (1) blog; own domains preferred, but not required.
- Your blog must have at least 10 posts.
- Your blog must be updated with at least one (1) new post per month. This post must not be about the recent Cebu Blogging Community events you attended.
As An Event Representative
- You are required to produce one (1) blog post for each Cebu Blogging Community event you attend to. This post must go live on or before two (2) weeks from the event date.
- Groups attending any event must still produce individual blog posts.
- You are not allowed to bring a “plus one” to any event, unless given approval by the host / contact person / Cebu Blogging Community Lead.
- You are required to notify any Cebu Blogging Community Lead when your event post goes live.
- Your post must include at least two photos from the event.
- You must share the event specifics using one (1) of your social media profiles.
- You are required to be on the event venue 10 minutes before the agreed meeting time. For any reason you can’t make it on time, you are required to contact your host / contact person / Cebu Blogging Community Lead before the event starts.
- For cancellations, please inform your host / contact person / Cebu Blogging Community Lead at least an hour before the event starts.
As An Event Host
Posting of events in the community IS FREE OF CHARGE. If you are requested payment, please don't hesitate to report it to us via events@CebuBlogging.community.
- You are required to inform the community leads at least two hours prior for any changes in the event details.
Failure to adhere to the rules stated above will disqualify you to join any other community event within 30 days or until you can produce the required output. Absenteeism without notice automatically disqualifies you to participate in any other event for 30 days.
Cebu Blogging Community Leads may change the rules without notice. Furthermore, the leads reserve the right to dismiss any member to the group when deemed appropriate.